Tuesday 25 November 2014

Try it on Tuesday - Christmas is Coming


The new challenge at Try it on Tuesday is all about Christmas so I thought I would share a simple card today but one I really like! Actually I like it so much I made three:


All made with Stampin up card, stamps and inks. The background for the trees uses the acrylic block technique ( ie ink the block and stamp the card) - love how this always gives a slightly different result.


Do hop over to Try it on Tuesday for lots more Christmas inspiration. I will be back on Friday - twice on Friday in fact!
Thanks for looking today. 
Nikki
xxx

12 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards Nikki and love the colour choice with the wonderful black technique

    Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's hard to keep up with you Nikki. I like this card, it's more my 'style'.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous cards Nikki,absolutely love the colours used and such sweet little trees

    Extra big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your cards are so elegant and beautiful, Nikki.
    Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic Christmas cards, Nikki! I really love the beautiful and delicate colours. The trees are so cute. Great texture too.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a pretty card and I love the added glitter stars.
    Hugz, Z

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful cards Nikki, great colours.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful cards.Nikki! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful cards Nikki, the backgrounds look wonderful and I love that Seasons Greeting script. Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful cards. Love the background and the colour.
    Avril x

    ReplyDelete
  11. What an amazing set of cards Nikki! I love the simplicity of the pattern, just fabulous and somehow still full of wonderful elements! LOVE the aquas! big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki