Hello everyone and welcome to new followers, I really appreciate your visits and comments.
I have had one those bad crafty weeks where things haven't been working too well and ended up in the bin. This one almost went the same way but I think I have managed to rescue it!
This is how it started:
The stencilling is still visible but the snowflakes and doilies have pretty much disappeared under the tissue tape and painty layers. So not quite what I had planned when I started.
The background is a mixture of texture paste through the stencil , tissue tape, gesso, brayered fresco paints and distress inks.
My poinsettia is coloured with distress ink, then glossy accents and distress glitter added.
I would like to enter my rescued card into:
Many thanks for visiting today.