Wednesday 20 August 2014

Speed Craft Challenge

Morning everyone and welcome to the first Speed Craft Challenge! Ingrid came up with this idea to see what we could make in 10 minutes - just 10!! Eeeek.
The rules were to craft for only 10 mins, although you could get your supplies ready in advance. I chose my favourite Stampin Up stamp sets:

I got my supplies together:
Set the timer on my phone and started to make a mess! I came up with my grungy card and even had time to mount it. Total time - 9 mins 48 seconds! Now of course if I were to make this again I would be a bit a more precise and considered - but great fun seeing what 10 minutes brings!

Do hop over to the other Speed Crafters this morning to see what they have created in 10 minutes!
Pamellia - My Little Craft Things

Thanks for looking
Nikki
xxx

10 comments:

  1. Wow Nikki! I can't believe you made an entire card in 10 minutes and it looks amazing!! What!!!! I must be the slowest crafter on earth! I love the kraft paper with the black, it's very soft and bold all at the same time! Exciting! Hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! Your card is amazing! Gorgeously grungy, it warms my heart, it really does! :) 9:48! You beat it! Well done! Hugs,
    Ingrid xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous grungy card Nikki,love it. I really wish I could do those splatters as well as you and what a tidy table :) must get some of that kraft paper as it looks fab

    Big hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome card! Love the darker colours and grungy look ( which is also pretty beautiful!). x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the design and fab details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. I nearly can't believe that this masterpiece is made in less than 10 minutes Nikki!!
    You are a masterly speed of light crafter !
    Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW... your nailed it too.... GREAT card Nikki... under 10! Great organized brain power... Love it... Love, Light and Peace...Bonnie

    ReplyDelete
  8. my word - 10 mins in the making - thats awesome Nikki! Rachel x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fab card Nikki, love the idea that it only too 10 mins.!
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, just 10 minutes. Its a fantastic card.
    Yvonne xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki