Monday 21 June 2021

Vellum Flower Journal Page

Journal Page featuring PaperArtsy Paint, Stamps and Stencils. TS058 TS055 EAB21

Hi everyone. It's week 3 of my little adventure over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge blog. This week the theme is 'We Can See Clearly'. I have used some of the newly released stamps and stencils from PaperArtsy by Tracy Scott (TS058 and TS055) and Alison Bomber (EAB21) to create this colourful journal page with Vellum flowers.


Journal Page featuring PaperArtsy Paint, Stamps and Stencils. TS058 TS055 EAB21

For my background I used lots of PaperArtsy Fresco Chalk Acrylics - I used Slimed, Cerulean, Banana, Byzantium, Azure, Cerise, Chalk and Little Black Dress. I painted in colour 'patches' before adding additional stenciling and stamping to the background. (Stencils used PS224, PS242 and PS234.



Journal Page featuring PaperArtsy Paint, Stamps and Stencils. TS058 TS055 EAB21

I added a frame to feature my flowers and quote. The flowers are stamped on vellum with versamark and heat embossed in white.

If you play along with this week's challenge at Simon Says stamp - you could win a $25 gift card to spend in store. 

Nikki x



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous art journalling Nikki, the whole design of this is absolutely stunning!! I love the vellum flowers, so pretty :-)

    Hope you have a great week!
    luv
    Lols x x x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I love how your simple white vellum flowers really pop against that colorful page! Lovely!! Have a great week! hugs, Maura

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the vellum flower, I am going to try that, just some vellum.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki