Monday 1 January 2018

It's been a while.... Happy New Year!

Canvas board with Seth Apter Drip Drop die and textured surface.
It has been a while since I posted on my poor neglected blog - but hoping 2018 allows a little more time and focus. 
Today I am over at A Vintage Journey with a step by step for our current Destination Inspiration. 
Canvas board with Seth Apter Drip Drop die and textured surface.
I am also happy to say I have joined the Craft Stamper Take it Make it challenge design team for 2018 so I will be back later in the week with my first project.

Whatever your dreams and plans I wish everyone a successful and happy 2018.
Nikki
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Nikki, i've missed seeing your masterpieces. Congrats on your Craft Stamper Challenge DT position, look forward to seeing all things wonderful that you bring.
    Warm wishes Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing! I too, have missed seeing your beautiful work, off to take a closer look! Hugs, Anne xx

    PS - just saw in Tracey's comment - congratulations from me too - well done you, so well deserved too! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Nikki. Such a beautiful creation! Just wanted to say Happy New Year!! I hope you and yours had a wonderful holiday! May 2018 be a year of crafting, friendship and good health!! sending hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous. What a stunner to start 2018!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki