Thursday 11 September 2014

Seconds out, round 2.....


.....of the Speed Craft Challenge where we have just ten minutes to see what we can make. Now this may be a bit of a cheat this time round as I had been making a lot of Christmas cards for another project and had lots of scraps and bits left out on my desk! 
Ingrid challenged us to use turquoise and I was unsure I had anything and then realised Stampin Up Lost lagoon ink and paper would fit the bill..... so my products are all SU except my Tim Holtz stars stencil.


The card is A7 - I didn't get to mount it in the 10 mins (did that later!) - but managed to emboss, stencil, stamp, ink, punch, cut and stick.

Why not visit the other mad Speed Crafters - what is great about this group is we are all quite different in style!

Ingrid - Ingrid's Crafts Corner - a master of a diverse range of mediums and techniques
Donna - Inky and Quirky - of the wonderfully quirky creations and fabulous arty backgrounds
Keren - Kerenbaker's Blog - CAS at it's very best
Nikki - A2A - Addicted to Art - oooh that's me
Pamellia - My Little Craft Things - feminine, romantic, elegant and shabby chic loveliness

Thanks for looking
Nikki
xxxx

8 comments:

  1. I love it Nikki! I get the feeling, I am once again, the only one to not finish my card! We both did Christmas!! I love how you carried the star theme through the whole card!! Love it, big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous card Nikki,love that Christmas tree and the colour you used is really lovely.....reminds me of a packet of pacers,although you are too young to remember eating them :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card, Nikki! I love the stars throughout and the colour is spot on.. I really rather like the untraditional turquoise Christmas cards. There's one still stuck in my mind from last year.. It combines a bright turquoise with a book paper background and a bright red small bird on a tree.. Anyone responsible for this card please give me a shout :)
    Fabulous work, Nikki! Your SU skills have paid off! Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that you used up leftovers- I'm going to have to take a leaf out of your book! Totally love the card- and you're ahead for Christmas too; result!! You remembered the colour challenge too ( which is more than I did!!) x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely card, love yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super colour choice and a great card.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card Nikki. Love the white and blue ... and love your starry sky. Impressed that you were able to all of this in 10 minutes!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow great going in such a short time and fabulous use of your scraps. Xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki