Tuesday 9 December 2014

Snowman on a Tuesday


At Try it on Tuesday the new theme is Winter Whites.  I took the Tim Holtz snowman and cut him out before mounting on white card embossed with dots. I die cut a poinsettia and added lots of clear rock candy distress glitter. A few branches, a sentiment and some inky edging finished my card.


 
As I write this I have been adding up how many Christmas cards I have made so far and am a little shocked to realise I may have enough to send to friends and family - yea!! It won't stop me making a few more though I am sure.

Have a great day whatever you are doing and thanks for stopping by.
Nikki
xxx

10 comments:

  1. What a terrific card with the wonderful sparkling flower. Nice to have made so many of your cards already.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very beautiful wintery card, Nikki. Love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your frosty snowman! Hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fantastic card, Nikki! Love the composition.
    Hugs, Mar

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous Nikki! That poinsettia is out of this world glittery! WOW! Love it my friend! holiday hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card Nikki, love how you did the poinsettia.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great card Nikki, love how you used the snowman! The dotty embossing works so well on this card too, - love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Well done for getting all your cards made Nikki - wish I could say the same. Your card is lovely, white on white is always so elegant. Your poinsettia is stunning! Anne xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh lovely card Nikki.i do love that sparkly poinsettia,very elegant and chic. Well done you on the Christmas cards....for some reason I'm still making them even though I think I have enough now :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Stunning card, Nikki! Love the sparkly flower! xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki