Friday, 26 May 2017

Feline Fridge Magnets

Today see's the start of a new challenge over at That's Crafty - your chance to win a £20 voucher!
The theme is 'Feline Fine' - your project should include cats. Well this was right up my street and I decided to make some little fridge magnets using the tiny cat stamp off Donna Gray's stamp set - The Quirky Girls Collection - Heather.

The background card is small - around 7x4cm. I brayered using Deco Art paints and added some stamping, stencilling and doodling. (Kate Crane style!). I stamped the little cat directly over the background and added a little colour to add contrast and some stickles for some sparkle. I printed some words on my computer. 
I made a few - but being the idiot I am I had mounted some in the perspex frames before the photos - when will I learn!
Have a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.
Nikki
x

6 comments:

  1. Ha ha ha I absolutely LOVE these Nikki, so much fun and how bad of me I didn't even think of using my own cat....now that's being an idiot!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cat magnets are such fun Nikki, love them all! x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fabulous idea,love these
    Love
    Amanda x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are fab Nikki. Great detail and such a great idea too.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha these are fabulous and I hope the red one is hanging on your front door lol xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fab little makes Nikki. Great ideas for all Cat Lovers.. Tracey xx

    ReplyDelete

Sorry, I have recently enabled Comment Moderation due to the current amount of spam hitting blogs - hopefully this is only temporary!
Please still do leave a comment!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...