Friday 28 October 2016

Crazy Cat Upright for That's Crafty!


I am very happy to be joining the That's Crafty! Design Team today and it is time for a new challenge on their Challenge blog. The theme is Friday 13th Part 2.

I decided to use one of the fabulous dinky mdf uprights  to create my slightly scary creation. I used Dylusions paints to create by yellow / red background and then black gesso around the edges. My crazy cat has been stamped in versamark and embossed with a yellow powder and then sprayed with black soot distress spray. I added a little sparkly mod podge which the camera hasn't liked too much!

Back tomorrow with another spooky creation and Monday for my final project in the Designer Spotlight at Simon Says Stamp.
Life has got a little busy here of late so sorry for my lack of visits - I may be a little quieter in blogland for a short while.
Nikki
xxx

11 comments:

  1. Congratulations Niki! Love your dinky upright, the background looks amazing and I just love the cat!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay congrats on joining us Nikki and I just love your scary creation too :)
    hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! Nikki . Your dinky upright is fab! Love that glowing sun- with the black gesso it really is so striking .
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card.
    Happy Halloween ❤

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this Nikki. So striking in the orange and black and the cat looks fab created like that.
    Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations Nikki! Fabulous project x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fantastic project Nikki. Absolutely love it. Lx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Brilliant design and start to your new venture Nikki. Huge congratulations xxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations Nikki, love your wonderful Halloween Crazy Cat! Deb Xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love this Nikki, great fun! Congratulations on your new DT post xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Just love this, Nikki - fabulous vivid glowing colours amidst the black night. Congrats on your fab new DT post!
    Alison x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki