Thursday 14 July 2016

Getting crazy again....

Crazy Cat canvas - Addicted to Art
Hi everyone - thank you for all the lovely comments recently - I really appreciate you stopping by!
Today I am over on the Country View Crafts project blog sharing my Crazy Cat canvases - I have made about 12 of these I think for our little pop up shop. Do hop over to see the process and for a few more examples. Wish I had photographed them all now!

I will be back on Saturday for my second guest design project with Calico Craft parts - if you missed the first one you can find it here.

Nikki
xxx

5 comments:

  1. Ah he's gorgeous Nikki, I really do think these stamps were made especially for you ;)
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nikki, I love your crazy canvas and all the others at the project blog. Your backgrounds are fantastic, and I bet you sell tons of these! Cat lover here! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hee-hee, love it Nikki! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it! Love the Lewis Carroll quote!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! Love the Lewis Carroll quote!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki