Tuesday 1 September 2015

Christmas card number 1

Our September challenge at Country View Crafts is Numbers - use numbers in your project whichever way you chose. For my first creation I have made a my first Christmas card. I wanted to use my new snowflakes layering stencil.
 A distress paint marbled background was created and once dry I added some ink through the stencil.
My numbers and poinsettia were painted with aged mahogany distress paint and I added some puff embossing powder to the numbers and corners of my card.
I will be back on Thursday with my second numbers creation - not Christmas this time!
Thanks for visiting
Nikki
xxx

9 comments:

  1. Great star to your collection. Love the traditional feel to this card

    Chrissie xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this card is beautiful!!! This put me in a Christmas mood!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card Nikki and perfect for your challenge. Can't get myself into Christmas mode yet!!!! Have a great week. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at you getting ready for Christmas! A lovely elegant card - so nice to use the ornate frame for the numbers.
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow you are far ahead of me. This is a wonderful card Nikki and a great theme. Hugs Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this Nikki, the puffy embossing powder is fab xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. A beautiful way to use those numbers! I love the poinsettia and that puff embossing powder is so cool--reminds me of a fresh snow.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful Christmas card Nikki, love your background and the snowy puffs were the perfect addition! Deb xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki