Monday 7 August 2017

You Love it or Hate it

Vintage Marmite Jar - Nikki Acton
Hi everyone. Today it is my turn over at A Vintage Journey for a Destination Inspiration post. Each month we select a technique, product, substrate and colour and four or five of us each create using that mix. 
I needed to work on glass - which was a bit of a challenge at first! I decided to alter a Marmite jar and after a few false starts created this vintage Marmite jar! Do hop over to A Vintage Journey for all the details.
Nikki
xxx

4 comments:

  1. Nikki, you have hit the ball out of the park with this transformed sweet little jar! I still remember you schooling me on Marmite! Love that fantastic crackle and your creative label! Great use of those travel bag goodies! Have a great week! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been over to see it, love it - the jar, not the marmite!!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Brilliant Nikki, I think I've only had a little nibble of that stuff once in my life!
    Hugs
    Donna xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh! Love it! Definitely! Love Marmite too! Hugs, Chrisx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki