Good morning (in the UK) and happy Saturday everyone. Today I would like to share a romantic little card with you - not sure why I have gone all feminine and floral of a sudden - but enjoyed making it all the same!
Quite a large card for me too - about 7'' x 7''.
Here we go - this is what I did:
- The background was embossed card with a little heart stamped in scattered straw randomly and then tarnished brass distress stain over the top.
- The pink hidden layer was embossed with a clocks folder and gesso added. Once dry a little aged mahogany DP added before sanding back.
- The torn pieces were a patterned resist paper I stamped over with a creative expressions clocks stamp and then I wiped the surface to reveal the resist.
- My clock is by Cheery Lynn - although I kept the centre intact. I covered with tarnished brass crackle paint and once dry added black soot distress stain and heated.
- My flowers are the poinsettia creative expressions die. I prepared my card by wetting and scrunching and leaving to dry before die cutting. I then lightly inked with tarnished brass distress stain before creating my flower.I added a raffia bow and the centres of the flowers are balls of air dry clay coated in tarnished brass crackle paint.
- The letters are also air dry clay - covered in aged mahogany DP and a little gold embossing powder added.
- My hearts are tando pre cuts - with tarnished brass distress stain added.
I have made this for the following challenges:
Thanks for looking