Sunday 7 December 2014

Christmas Shadow Box


I just wanted to share this shadow box with you today. I take no credit for the idea or the design but I did make this one!
I was due to attend the Country View Crafts workshop recently where Brenda Brown was teaching this project. Unfortunately I couldn't attend but Brenda kindly showed me what I missed last week (we live close by).

I just love it and I have it up in my lounge. The photo's aren't great as they are taken through the glass of the shadow box. If you know Brenda's work you will know she is a detail expert and just about everything is altered in some way.


 Brenda has lots of workshops planned at Country View Crafts in 2015 - I hope to make them. The dates are on the CVC Project blog if you are interested - here

Nikki
xxx

10 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Nikki and I just love the tree they took me back to when I was child as we always had those as decorations.

    Love Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous,love all the details.xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is sooo adorable! I hope it's sitting in a full view somewhere! It deserves the attention! Gorgeous work!
    Xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not surprised it's on your wall! It's absolutely stunning Nikki.....the only problem is....it should be on MY wall :)

    Big hugs
    Donna xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really stunning Nikki, and lucky you living so close to Brenda! I absolutely love the colours you have used, really yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Its stunning Nikki, it will be looking fantastic on your wall.
    Yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nikki your Christmas shadow box is amazing. Just love the colors. It's looking vi tage, rustic and elegant. Very hard to explain... But looking like something I would LOVE on my wall as well....
    Thanks for sharing.
    Hugs from Monica... Spain

    ReplyDelete
  8. Holy cow Nikki, this is incredible! I love the script stamping and considering most of your bits are die cuts, the dimension of your scene is just amazing! What a fantastic make! PS. seems Santa dropped something in the mail for you this morning. big hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow Nikki, this is such a pretty thing to have as part of your festive decor. Love it.
    Julie x

    ReplyDelete
  10. WOW that's special Nikki! Love the whole scene and I can see exactly why this would be displayed proudly. Great work. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki