It is time for a new challenge at A Vintage Journey and the theme this time is chosen by the wonderful Jenny who has selected 'Just Stain It'. I have created this montage of photos to go through my process.
2. I added some remnant rubs and tissue tape.
3/4. Next I embossed the tag with the clocks texture fade and highlighted areas with the same DP's as above.
5. Happy with my tags I started work on my die cuts.
6. As step 1 above I added some distress stains to my craft sheet and spritzed with water.
7. I lightly dipped my clocks (Heartfelt creations stamps and die) into the stain - trying to only partially pick up colour. I wanted them stained and aged - not completely coloured.
8. For the grungeboard arrows and chipboard text I used the stain directly from the pot.
That is just about it - of course there was a bit of inking edges etc and I also took my water brush and some stain to highlight the clock cut from Tim's paper.
Here are a few close ups:
Do hop over to A Vintage Journey to see what the rest of the Design Team have stained for this challenge!
Thanks for looking