Sunday 13 July 2014

Don't forget to Wave


Happy Sunday everyone. A little card to share with you today.

My Menu:
Background - Clarity Brick stencil and Distress Inks
Foreground - Clarity Stamp (sorry not sure it's name) - lightly coloured with antique linen DI then distressed with faded jeans and vintage photo. Dragonfly watercoloured with faded jeans.
Butterflies and flowers - punched from old book pages and coloured with Distress Inks.

Challenges:

Close Ups:
Yes - the text is upside down on the bottom butterfly! Whoops

Can you guess the old book text I am using?
Thanks for looking
Nikki
xxx


9 comments:

  1. Beautifully vintaged and a really pretty card xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful stamping Nikki and I love the book page flowers. xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful vintage card, love those layered butterflies.
    Yvonne

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Nikki, I love the vintage feel, colour tones and your card design. Thank you for joining in with the Clarity Challenge and good luck....x

    ReplyDelete
  5. My you've been busy Nikki! Another beautiful card and I love your use of book pages for the flowers and butterfly. Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Nikki,
    This is lovely. What a wonderful stamp & I love how you've used the book pages. Thanks for joining us at Divas By Design this week.
    Hugs,
    Andie xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this montage, and you've treated it beautifully! I'm with Jo, I love the vintage quality of the finish. Good luck! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the use of the book pages - a really lovely card!
    Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful colours, such a soft feel, but great depth. I love it. Thanks for entering the challenge and good luck.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki