Friday 21 March 2014

Gelli Plate Tags - Flower Power



This is colourful for me! The latest clarity challenge 'Flower Power' means vibrant colour to me, love and peace!

The background is mountboard - c 12x6 inches coloured with various inks.

I used the Clarity Flowers Stencil and my gelli plate - creating different coloured prints - including my fluorescent pink acrylic!

I cut 5 of the prints into tags and died some fabric for the ties. The Flower Power letters were die cut from the flourescent pink print and the flowers punched from another.



The Love and Peace letters were stamped using the Clarity letterbox set.

Ok, back to subdued and grungy for me now

Nikki xx


4 comments:

  1. A real flower power project, very colourful. Thanks for entering the challenge and best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Like it Nikki . I stepped out of my comfort zone with Janet at Bawbrough today. I will post them on my blog in the next few days. Apart from putting the base of the card on upside down ( I did manage to peel it off with minimal damage) all went well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your tags Nikki, fab design and colour too! Thank you for entering the Clarity Challenge and good luck! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great Tags, love all the pattern and texture. Thank you for entering our Clarity Challenge and good luck. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for leaving a comment. Nikki